A recent Reader’s Digest survey found 86% of Canadians feel they live in the best country on earth.Β  I can only assume the other 14% were Montreal Canadiens fans and were cranky and miserable when surveyed.Β  πŸ™‚ We all love our country and with good reason, but how well do we know our country? The gang at The Star came up with a comprehensive quiz you can doΒ  as you enjoy that Caesar and plate of poutine, or glass of milk from a bag with that Naniamo bar.Β  Have fun…and Happy Canada Day!

photo credit:Β  Public Domain Pictures

Filed under: canada, canada-day, canada-day-quiz, canada-day-trivia